All Hotels in Siam
Hotels in Siam are very popular thanks to their great locations for shopping and entertainment. Siam is blessed with a stunning range of retail opportunities, including several large, air-conditioned shopping centres linked together which includes Siam Paragon, Siam Centre and MBK. In addition to the designer names, fashion boutiques and cosmopolitan food outlets, the area offers restaurants cinemas, bars and cafes in the area known as Siam Square. This is a very happening area where university students like to come to hang out, shop and soak up the scene. There are also many family-related attractions in Siam, such as Madame Tussaud’s, Siam Ocean World and Kidzania.
Siam BTS Skytrain Station is the central terminal for the entire public transport system meaning it is very convenient, linking up with all downtown areas. Siam hotels make up many of the tallest buildings lining the train line, and it is never more than a few minutes’ walk to reach the train from the hotel lobby.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer