Hotels near Siam Paragon have mushroomed in number in recent years as this luxury shopping mall has cemented its place as the city’s most popular place to shop, eat and hang out. If you are into luxury five-star accommodation then Siam Paragon can deliver, along with mid-range comfortable hotels in the cool streets of Siam Square and even some bargains to be found which still allow you to walk from your hotel to Siam Paragon.
Siam Paragon is connected by an overhead walkway to Siam BTS Skytrain Station with two lines servicing Sukhumvit and Silom so public transport is about as good as can be in Bangkok, while activities, restaurants and shops which are found in abundance in this area will ensure there is plenty to do. Check out all of the hotels around Siam Paragon below.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance