Hotels in Sathorn are among the most prestigious in all of Bangkok with five star resorts competing to be the most eye catching amongst the high rise buildings and gleaming corporate head offices. These towers of power make up the ultra modern skyline around Sathorn Road, Bangkok's 21st century business district. Stretching from Lumpini Park south to the river, Sathorn contains some of the smartest of Bangkok's chic new hotels like the Metropolitan, the Sukhothai and the Banyan Tree.
Sathorn hotels are also surrounded by some excellent restaurants serving both a business and embassy clientele. Bangkok's Skytrain (overhead rail system) runs along the southern part of Sathorn terminating at the riverfront, while the MRT Underground runs close by, at the top of Sathorn Road close to Lumpini Park.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance