The best budget hotels in Bangkok Riverside are not as renowned as the palatial resorts that sit proudly on the Chai Phraya, however if you are looking for a smart hotel with a few leisure facilities and a convenient location – all for a great bargain price – then this list of Riverside’s 10 Best Budget Hotels is for you!
Actually, many of the properties that occupy this list wouldn’t be described as budget at all by the vasy majority of people and it’s only because of Bangkok’s famously low prices that that 4- or even 5-star hotels make it into this list at all. Quality hotels are in abundance along the Bangkok Riverside, sitting pretty next to the stunning temples and period buildings that make this area such a popular spot for visitors to Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour