Hotels in Bangkok Riverside are renowned as this area contains some of the largest and most high profile resort hotels in Bangkok. Huge plots of land either side of the Chao Phraya River are taken up by these hotels, most offerings exceptional leisure facilities, plenty of room categories and gracious Thai hospitality.
One of the most fascinating areas of Bangkok, the riverside reflects a constantly changing scene with taxi boats gently transporting passengers, rice barges being towed laden with goods and local trading boats, against a backdrop of glittering temples and modern warehouses. A stay in a Bangkok Riverside hotel will give guests a glimpse into timeless Bangkok, where some elements of life have remained unchanged in generations – a far call from the most hectic downtown areas. The BTS Skytrain runs to Saphan Taksin BTS Station which is immediately in front of Bangkok’s central pier, so catching a shuttle ferry is often the most convenient, and charming, of getting to and from your hotel as you enjoy the city.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance