Bangkok Riverside Hotels
All Hotels in Bangkok Riverside
Hotels in Bangkok Riverside are renowned as this area contains some of the largest and most high profile resort hotels in Bangkok. Huge plots of land either side of the Chao Phraya River are taken up by these hotels, most offerings exceptional leisure facilities, plenty of room categories and gracious Thai hospitality.
One of the most fascinating areas of Bangkok, the riverside reflects a constantly changing scene with taxi boats gently transporting passengers, rice barges being towed laden with goods and local trading boats, against a backdrop of glittering temples and modern warehouses. A stay in a Bangkok Riverside hotel will give guests a glimpse into timeless Bangkok, where some elements of life have remained unchanged in generations – a far call from the most hectic downtown areas. The BTS Skytrain runs to Saphan Taksin BTS Station which is immediately in front of Bangkok’s central pier, so catching a shuttle ferry is often the most convenient, and charming, of getting to and from your hotel as you enjoy the city.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer