Hotels in Petchburi are not as famous as in other districts but that offers guests some advantages. It means the area has a more local vibe and cheaper prices, while still being close to all the attractions of Sukhumvit which runs parallel. It is certainly one of Bangkok's colourful nightlife areas, especially along New Petchburi road which stretches several kilometres along the northern part of the city from Pratunam towards the eastern suburbs. Massage parlours, hostess bars, discos, clubs, restaurants and nightclubs pop up along new Petchburi and in the streets running between New Petchburi Road and Sukhumvit.
Don't get the impression that Petchburi hotels are located in a congested area, it isn't, and many of the nightlife areas appear in small pockets with some of the new and more hip venues making an appearance around Thonglor, at the eastern end of New Petchburi Rd. The Skytrain does not run along New Petchburi road or its sister road, Petchburi running to the west, but there are plenty of taxis with an encyclopedic knowledge of the streets, ready to whisk you from one place to another and the MRT Underground is also close by.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour