Hotels Near Patpong
Patpong hotels ensure guests are within easy reach of the lively markets streets and naughty nightlife bars. The short but packed collection of streets that make up Patpong have been the centre of tourism for decades and despite the rough and ready appearance of some of the buildings, it doesn’t seem like slowing down anytime soon.
Located off Silom Road in downtown Bangkok, staying at a hotel in Patpong gets your guaranteed nightlife in bucket loads, along with the convenience of Silom’s shops and restaurants on your doorstep. The BTS Skytrain at Sala Daeng and the MRT Underground at Silom provide public transport around the greater Bangkok area, while the Riverside area and Lumpini Park are just a short journey away. See all of the best hotels near Patpong below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer