Patpong hotels ensure guests are within easy reach of the lively markets streets and naughty nightlife bars. The short but packed collection of streets that make up Patpong have been the centre of tourism for decades and despite the rough and ready appearance of some of the buildings, it doesn’t seem like slowing down anytime soon.
Located off Silom Road in downtown Bangkok, staying at a hotel in Patpong gets your guaranteed nightlife in bucket loads, along with the convenience of Silom’s shops and restaurants on your doorstep. The BTS Skytrain at Sala Daeng and the MRT Underground at Silom provide public transport around the greater Bangkok area, while the Riverside area and Lumpini Park are just a short journey away. See all of the best hotels near Patpong below.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour