Park Hyatt has raised the bar of luxury hospitality in Bangkok to a new level, combining sophisticated furnishings, unparalleled service and destination dining hotspots built over 3 separate levels. As beautiful as the hotel is, it’s the staff that truly place Park Hyatt Bangkok among the finest of Bangkok’s luxury hotels. No request is too much hassle and the concierge service goes way beyond dinner recommendations. From a hard-to-find gift to an early morning wardrobe malfunction, the staff at Park Hyatt have you covered.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
What’s Around Park Hyatt Bangkok?
It’s no exaggeration to say this is one of the most convenient hotels in Bangkok, thanks to direct access to Central Embassy luxury mall and Ploenchit BTS Skytrain. The business and foreign embassy enclave of Wireless Road runs right in front of the hotel, and the popular tourist areas of Siam and Nana can be accessed in minutes.
- Central Embassy Shopping Mall (connected to the hotel)
- Ploenchit BTS Skytrain (50 metres)
- United States Embassy (1 km)
- Siam Paragon (1.6 km)
What we Like about Park Hyatt Bangkok:
- Direct Access to Central Embassy Shopping Mall and Ploenchit BTS Skytrain
- Huge guestrooms start at 48 sqm and offer sweeping views of downtown Bangkok
- Multi-level drinking and dining complex, including the excellent Penthouse Bar & Grill on the 36th floor with panoramic views
- Diligent staff will take care of practically any request with style and grace
- 40 metre, tree-lined infinity pool on the 9th floor
- Lightning fast Wi-Fi throughout
What’s the Hotel Like?
The style of the hotel is modern, sophisticated and likely to appeal to experienced world travellers. Gentle Thai touches are found throughout, such as lotus motifs and Thai silk drapes, but the colour scheme steers clear of any overly garish colours and sticks to creams and silvers.
Park Hyatt Bangkok has such a complete set of cutting edge amenities, it seems purpose built for both leisure and business guests. There’s an infinity pool with shaded cabanas, a luxury spa, staffed gym, 24-hour business centre and, of course, Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms start from 48 sqm, making them some of the largest entry level rooms in Bangkok. You can expect tasteful artwork, cutting-edge technology and spa-like bathrooms throughout. All 222 rooms are fitted with a rain shower and a deep-soak bath with views of the city. The use of a clam and neutral palate continues into the rooms, with lots of flowing lines creating a feel of relaxed luxury.
PARK HYATT BANGKOK
- Address: Central Embassy, 88 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan Bangkok, Thailand, 10330
- Tel: +66 2 012 1234