This list of the best budget hotels in Bangkok Old City are fantastic properties that prove beyond any doubt the capital offers excellent value for money when it comes to hotel accommodation. Certainly, what you can get for $100 or less in Bangkok Old City is far beyond most other countries in the world.
Clean, modern facilities are expected, but the range of leisure facilities, hospitable service and well-appointed rooms in any of these budget Bangkok Old City hotels will be a plesent surprise to most people who associate any mention of the word ‘budget’ with sub-standard accommodation. Well, fear not in Bangkok! Take a look at our full list of the best Old City budget hotels below.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour