Bangkok Old City Hotels
All Hotels in Bangkok Old City
Hotels in Bangkok Old City are perfectly located for guests who intend to visit the cultural and historical places dotted around this ancient area of Bangkok. Most famous of all, the Grand Palace is in the old city district of Bangkok. It is the most famous tourist attraction which once was a former residence of the Kings of Thailand. Several buildings are located within the complex. You will see the Reception Palace, the Funeral Palace, The Throne Hall and the beautiful revered Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
Old City Bangkok hotels are numerous and every class is well catered for, from large hotels with excellent leisure facilites, down to family run guesthouses, and of course, the backpacker joints in Khao San Road, popular with adventurers from all over the world.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer