Hotels in Bangkok Old City are perfectly located for guests who intend to visit the cultural and historical places dotted around this ancient area of Bangkok. Most famous of all, the Grand Palace is in the old city district of Bangkok. It is the most famous tourist attraction which once was a former residence of the Kings of Thailand. Several buildings are located within the complex. You will see the Reception Palace, the Funeral Palace, The Throne Hall and the beautiful revered Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
Old City Bangkok hotels are numerous and every class is well catered for, from large hotels with excellent leisure facilites, down to family run guesthouses, and of course, the backpacker joints in Khao San Road, popular with adventurers from all over the world.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour