Need a hotel near BNH Hospital? You will be pleased to know there is a lot of choice. The location of BNH Hospital on Soi Convent makes it possible to walk from Sathorn or Silom roads, both of which are popular tourist hotspots in Bangkok. Sathorn is home of many of the fanciest five-star resorts in the city, while Silom has a more diverse range of small guesthouses, international hotel chains and prominent local resorts too. There must be more than 20 hotels close to BNH Hospital and the list is growing all the time, but to help you out we have gathered all of them here for you to browse at your leisure. Apart from the close proximity to the hospital, Silom and Sathorn are great areas to stay thanks to the many restaurants, shops and transport options available.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
You May Also Like
10 Reasons Why It's Worth Flying to Thailand for Medical Treatment
Travelling to Bangkok for medical treatment is a growing trend thanks to a whole range of factors. Often seen as a place Read More...