This collection of hotels near Mo Chit Bus Station service the needs of anyone travelling to northern Thailand from one of Bangkok’s busiest bus terminals. With buses going from Mo Chit to all over northern and north-eastern Thailand you will find this area is a hive activity throughout the day and night. To ensure you aren’t caught out by traffic or travelling the large distance from downtown Bangkok to this northern suburb, choosing to stay in a hotel near Mo Chit Bus Station is a sensible idea for the night before your journey out of the capital.
Mo Chit is the northern terminal BTS station and at the northern edge of the MRT Underground so accessing the rest of the city is not such an issue from here, plus there are several excellent parks, shopping malls and the world-famous Chatuchak Market right on the doorstep. If you are here on Saturday or Sunday you should definitely make an effort to check it out.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour