Middle Eastern Friendly Hotels in Bangkok
Are you looking for a hotel in Bangkok that is friendly and welcoming towards Middle Eastern and Halal travellers? Look no further, Bangkok.com has a great range of Muslim friendly hotels located throughout the central Bangkok area and nearby local Mosques like the Darulmuttageen Mosque and the Haroon Mosque located in the alleyways near the famous Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Our range of Islamic friendly hotels are conveniently located in and around Siam, Silom, Chidlom, Ploenchit, and Sukhumvit which are nearby Little Arabia (Soi Arab). The bustling area of Little Arabia is made up of narrow passages with hotels, travel agents and an array of eclectic shops for you to browse through and escape busy Bangkok. The restaurants are the real attraction in Little Arabia with a range of Egyptian, Iranian and Lebanese cuisines on offer along with many traditional delicacies and Halal food options.
Our range of hotels are also ideally located near many popular shopping areas such as Chutuchuk Weekend Markets and the famous open air markets Suan Lum Night Bazaar. We also have a range of hotels and accommodation in the shopping vicinity around Siam which includes the MBK centre, Siam Square, Siam Paragon and the Amarin Plaza. Whether you are after Muslim friendly hotels or a Middle Eastern experience in Bangkok our range of ideally located hotels will make your cultural experience one to remember.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer