Hotels near MBK
Hotels near MBK are a shopper’s dream thanks to the incredible range of boutique stores, street side stalls and shopping malls in the Siam area of Bangkok. MBK is one of the oldest and most popular of all the malls in Bangkok and hotels have sprung up right around this huge complex to cater to the demand of visitors who want the convenience of walking to and from their hotels to the shops, even if laden with handfuls of bags. For the ultimate in convenience there is even a hotel located directly above MBK shopping mall!
Although MBK hotels are mainly focused on shoppers, there are plenty of family friendly activities to enjoy in this area too. For example, Siam Ocean World aquarium is close by in Siam Paragon, while Jim Thompson’s charming teak house and museum is also just around the corner. The BTS Skytrain serves Siam well, with lines off towards Silom and Sukhumvit, and Bangkok’s Old City is only a few minutes taxi ride away from the MBK area with all the glittering temples and fascinating museums located there.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Hotels near MBK
- Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - A Mgallery Collection