There aren't many hotels near Grand Palace, but this being Bangkok you will always find places to stay. It's location in Bangkok's Old City means that the majority of the hotels located walking distance from The Grand Palace are small boutique hotels and local guesthouses. Tucked away down narrow streets, a stay at one of these quaint properties add an authentic, timeless quality to any stay in Thailand's capital.
It almost goes without saying that there are plentiful places to eat and drink nearby, but first-timers will no doubt be pleasantly surprised. For a fun night out that won't cost the earth, head to famous backpacker street of Khao San Road. For something more sophisticated and romantic, the lines of Riverside restaurants should be on your itinerary. Both areas are easy to access from all hotels near The Grand Palace Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour