Hotels near Ekkamai Bus Station
The wide range of hotels near Ekkamai Bus Station means everyone will find the right type of accommodation to suit, whether you are looking for a cheap bed within walking distance of the bus terminal or a fancy hotel with celebrated restaurants and facilities. Ekkamai is one of Sukhumvit Road’s most popular areas, full of shops, restaurants and bars. It has the added benefit of its very own BTS Skytrain station and two shopping malls. It is a little bit east of downtown Bangkok which gives the area more of a residential vibe compared to Siam or Silom, which should especially suit return visitors who are looking for a more authentic Bangkok stay.
Ekkamai Bus Station serves travel destinations to the south and east of Thailand, with buses running pretty much around the clock. If you have an early morning bus to your next destination, finding a hotel near Ekkamai Bus Station would make sense for hassle-free travel. Take a look at our full list of Ekkamai hotels below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer