All Hotels in Chatuchak
Hotels in Chatuchak are famous for catering to the mother of all markets: Chatuchak Weekend Market – the biggest in Asia. Covering 70 rai (35 acres) of land with over 15,000 stalls and more than 200,000 visitors every Saturday and Sunday, conquering this massive market is no easy feat. A visit to the Thai capital would also not be complete without a day or two browsing here, because a few hours simply won't do the job. Incredible bargains are the norm, and you can count on finding just about anything from antiques, arts and crafts to reproductions, vintage clothing, pets, flowers, fruit, decorative items and fashion accessories.
There are many places to stay in this area and our collection of Chatuchak hotels have something for most budgets, from cheap and cheerful guesthouses, up to international brand hotels with excellent leisure facilities and fancy restaurants.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer