Hotels near Chatuchak Market
Hotels near Chatuchak Market may be a little north of downtown Bangkok, but thanks to great public transport and the close proximity to Don Muang Airport this collection of hotels are consistently popular with a wide variety of guests.
Obviously, the biggest draw for any Chatuchak hotel guest is the enormous weekend market known locally as ‘JJ Market’. Here you will find an amazing range of products, from fashion to garden furniture, pets to antiques, and just about anything else you can think of is for sale. It is certainly something everyone has to do at least once if lucky enough to be in Bangkok on the weekend. Other interesting things to do when staying in a hotel neat Chatuchak is enjoy the several parks in the area, visit local malls such as Central Ladprao, or get out of the city to enjoy a spot of golf.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer