Siam Niramit in Bangkok
Siam Niramit combines an authentic Thai buffet with a world-class stage show depicting Thailand's historical and spiritual heritage. With over 150 dazzling performers and state-of-the-art special effects, it’s a captivating journey. The first act describes how Siam became a cross-roads where civilisations met, the second how karma binds Thai people, and the final act shows how religious ceremony earns Thai people merit in this life. In addition to the show, you can visit replica villages from the country's rural regions and buy Thai handicrafts.
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.
- Show time 20:00 - 21:20 hrs (Gate Open 17:30 hrs).
- The above rates for children apply to those between the heights of 90-140 cm. Children below 90 cm will be admitted free of charge if they share a seat with their parents.
- The above rates are for Foreign Tourists only.
How to get there:
- Tiamruammit Road, opposite Thailand Cultural Centre
- MRT: Thailand Cultural Centre Station, Exit 1
- Free shuttle bus service every 15 minutes from 6:00 pm. - 8:00 pm.