Bangkok Sala Rim Nam Restaurant
A cultivated evening of fine dining, dazzling entertainment and charming riverside scenery awaits you at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant. Set on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, directly opposite Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Sala Rim Naam serves delectable Thai set dinner, accompanied by classical Thai dance and mock battle performances.
The Thai-style pavilion is reminiscent of an elaborately decked northern Thai sala, with high ceilings, pitched, sweeping roof and polished teakwood finishes. Enjoy your lavish meal amidst this elegant backdrop and an unfolding scene of river ferries chugging up and down the river.
Sala Rim Nam Restaurant
19:30 - 22:00
Enjoy a set menu of classic Thai fare amidst a fascinating cultural performance – classical Thai dances, mock battles and scenes from popular Thai folklore – and an unparalleled backdrop of the Chao Phraya River.
Sala Rimnam Restuarant Thai Dinner & Classical Dance Showfrom THB3,730Remark:
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Remark Tour transfers are only offered within central Bangkok. Hotels outside of the city are not covered by a transfer service and guests will be required to find their own way to the meeting point. Child rates are applicable for child lower than 12 years.
- 19:30 - 22:00
- Transfers from/to all major hotels in Bangkok
- Thai set dinner
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Child fare applicable to children under 12 years old
- Minimum two persons required for departure
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556