Bangkok Sala Rim Nam Restaurant
A cultivated evening of fine dining, dazzling entertainment and charming riverside scenery awaits you at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant. Set on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, directly opposite Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Sala Rim Naam serves delectable Thai set dinner, accompanied by classical Thai dance and mock battle performances.
The Thai-style pavilion is reminiscent of an elaborately decked northern Thai sala, with high ceilings, pitched, sweeping roof and polished teakwood finishes. Enjoy your lavish meal amidst this elegant backdrop and an unfolding scene of river ferries chugging up and down the river.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.