Bangkok Sala Rim Nam Restaurant
A cultivated evening of fine dining, dazzling entertainment and charming riverside scenery awaits you at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant. Set on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, directly opposite Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Sala Rim Naam serves delectable Thai set dinner, accompanied by classical Thai dance and mock battle performances.
The Thai-style pavilion is reminiscent of an elaborately decked northern Thai sala, with high ceilings, pitched, sweeping roof and polished teakwood finishes. Enjoy your lavish meal amidst this elegant backdrop and an unfolding scene of river ferries chugging up and down the river.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.