River Star Princess Dinner Cruise
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Tours
View the most famous and majestic sights of Bangkok from the comfort of a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River. The romantic two hour journey passes The Grand Palace, Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn), right up to the modern Rama 9 suspension bridge, and while the scenery passes on either bank of the river you can enjoy an excellent buffet of Thai and International cuisine. Accompanying the three course dinner is a Thai classical dance performance and once dinner is finished, the lights are turned down and the music turned up for a disco inside the cabin, while outside the serenity of old world Bangkok can be enjoyed over a leisurely drink as the cruise sails gently downstream.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.