Anantara Manohra Cruise in Bangkok
Bangkok Dinner Cruises
The Manohra Rice Barge Dinner Cruise is a romantic option for a unique and culture experience. Cruising down the Chao Phraya River, the Manohra will introduce you to Bangkok by night. It’s a spectacular and memorable experience as Thai culinary delicacies are served as you glide down The River of Kings and take in the spectacular sights.
Manohra can accommodate up to 40 guest diners and en route you will pass the famous Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), the magnificent Grand Palace, The Royal Barge Boathouse, and numerous other temples and fascinating landmarks.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.