Anantara Manohra Cruise in Bangkok
Bangkok Dinner Cruises
The Manohra Rice Barge Dinner Cruise is a romantic option for a unique and culture experience. Cruising down the Chao Phraya River, the Manohra will introduce you to Bangkok by night. It’s a spectacular and memorable experience as Thai culinary delicacies are served as you glide down The River of Kings and take in the spectacular sights.
Manohra can accommodate up to 40 guest diners and en route you will pass the famous Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), the magnificent Grand Palace, The Royal Barge Boathouse, and numerous other temples and fascinating landmarks.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.