Loy Nava Cruise in Bangkok
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Tours
Fringed with historic landmarks and time-honoured attractions, the Chao Phraya's two riverbanks set an ideal stage for a delightful dinner cruise. Experience the glamourous Chao Phraya in style with Loy Nava Cruise – in the Tahsaneeya Nava, a converted teakwood rice barge. As you journey up the river, the glistening riverbanks unveil a majestic scenery under the moonlight, from impressive neoclassical buildings and palaces to wooden homes on stilts and the bustle of river traffic on this vital artery.
The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Wat Phra Kaew and The Grand Palace are the highlights of the river journey, which is enhanced by a six-course Thai dinner served under the candlelight and complimented by classical Thai 'kim' music and dance performances. Loy Nava Cruise, Honeymooner Sun Set CruiseRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.