Loy Nava Cruise in Bangkok
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Tours
Fringed with historic landmarks and time-honoured attractions, the Chao Phraya's two riverbanks set an ideal stage for a delightful dinner cruise. Experience the glamourous Chao Phraya in style with Loy Nava Cruise – in the Tahsaneeya Nava, a converted teakwood rice barge. As you journey up the river, the glistening riverbanks unveil a majestic scenery under the moonlight, from impressive neoclassical buildings and palaces to wooden homes on stilts and the bustle of river traffic on this vital artery.
The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Wat Phra Kaew and The Grand Palace are the highlights of the river journey, which is enhanced by a six-course Thai dinner served under the candlelight and complimented by classical Thai 'kim' music and dance performances. Loy Nava Cruise, Honeymooner Sun Set Cruise
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.