Ayutthaya Rice Barge Dinner Cruise
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Tours
Ayutthaya, in the romantic surroundings of the old capital, preserves its precious treasures, arts and culture for later generations. Board “Nattawarin – Ayutthaya Cruise”, or the intellectual of the river in Thai, an exquisite converted traditional teak rice barge, and drift slowly along an exquisite converted traditional teak rice barge, and drift slowly along the majestic Chao Phraya, the ‘River of Kings’, and her tributaries, and explore the Island City of Ayutthaya, enjoying en route a beautiful selection of Thai food. You will have ample opportunity to discover some magnificent spots on the river banks.
Wat Putthaisawan, St. Joseph Catholic Church, Wat Chai Watthanaram, The Memorial Stupa of Queen Suriyothai, Phet Fortress, Wat Phananchoeng
As well as observing the timeless day-to-day activities of the people living along the river banks. The delicious onboard Thai set menu is carefully selected so you can experience authentic Thai cuisine, an art which makes full use of the delicate balance between four different tastes: sour, salty, sweet and – of course - spicy hot! Thai food is very versatile and can be adapted to suit almost any palate.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.