Recommended Bike Shops
Bangkok Activities & Leisure0
Wanting to get more serious? Fun and safe riding experience starts with the right equipment. There are abundant of great bicycle shops around Bangkok. Visit these shops for quality two-wheelers, biking gears and accessories as well as valuable advice from the pros.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The sole importer of Marin bikes, a leading California, USA brand, Bike Zone has a large stock of mountain bikes, road bikes, street bikes and bikes for kids. You will also find a wide variety of bicycle accessories from leading brands, bicycle tour information, trips and a professional repair shop.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily
- Location: 2nd Floor Outdoor Unlimited Zone, Amarin Plaza
- Tel: +66 (0)2 652 1558
Located in the northern part of Lumpini Park, Probike is one of the biggest importers of bicycles and bicycle accessories. You'll also find more information on biking events and routes here.
- Location: 237/2 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumpini, Pathumwan
- Tel: +66 (0)2 253 3384 or 02 254 1077
Although located out of town, Saengthong bike shop is frequented by both Thai and foreign tourists, and specializes in mountain bikes. Thai customers purchase them for biking along King Rama V Road and even on the motorway, while foreigners buy them for long and tough biking trips in Laos and Cambodia. The service offered is outstanding, while low prices do not necessarily mean inferior quality. Best overall reputation.
- Location: 32/13 Pracharaj Rd, Amphoe Muang, Nonthaburi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 525 1789 and +66 (0)2 526 4664
The Cannondale Center (Thaicannasia), Bangkok is centrally located on Sukhumvit Soi 3, near Bamrungrad Hospital. We are the Exclusive Dealer for the full range of Cannondale Bikes, Clothing and Accessories as well as Mavic & ZIPP Wheels, Giro Helmets, the usual range of accessories and much more. It specializes and are involved in all aspects of the sport, from Road Racing to Triathlon, Duathlon, Mountain Bike Racing, even Adventure Racing, having just won the River Kwai Trophy Adventure Race, Masters! ThaiCannasia also specializes in setting up Touring Bikes for Touring South East Asia, and have Touring Bikes ready to roll out the door. Fluent English is spoken here. You can put your trust in its many years of experience.
- Opening Hours: +66 (0)81 567 8886
- Location: 45/39 Soi Atthakrawee 1 Sukhumvit 26 Road (Soi Aree) Klong Toey, Klong Ton Bangkok 10110
The shop, featuring a large variety of bicycles and accessories, is located near the Honda Bangkhen showroom and close to Yaek Lak Sii intersection. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable - call them anytime during office hours.
- Tel: +66 (0)2 552 8583 and +66 (0)2 972 3934
Another large importer that offers a huge selection of bicycles and accessories, odd parts, and many bargains. Service is good.
- Location: Ram Inthra Road
- Tel: +66 (0)2 946 4117 up to 9 and +66 (0)2 510 1041
Moderate prices and helpful service.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 447 0169 and +66 (0)2 879 4259