Bangkok Cycling Guide
Activities & Leisure
A great way to see Bangkok - and you won't be stuck in traffic. Cycle the back roads at the right time of day and you'll see another facet of this great city. Cycling tours have become more popular over the last few years as visitors discover they can see places not accessible by bus or car. Several diferent types of cycling tour, usually in small group are now organised mostly by independent operators who know the city like the back of their hand.
Take a Saturday night tour around the historic heart of Bangkok - Rattanakosin Island, Wat Pho, Wat Suthat and Khao San Road, or a Sunday morning cycle tour along the Thonburi klongs to discover a different side of Thai life. Some tours involve taking a ferry and/or a train to the starting point, so a real adventure is on offer. Cycle along narrow elevated boards (definitely no overtaking) criss-crossing canal villages and taking care to avoid falling into the klong (canal) - a unique way to experience Bangkok.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer