Cycle Tour to Ko Kret
Bangkok Cycling Tours
This easy tour heads north to the ancient province of Nonthaburi and discovers the beauty of Bangkok’s hidden gems, Nonthaburi and Ko Kret. The ride starts at Wat Ko Kriang, near the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Following a canal path, you will cruise through local villages, past rice paddies, fruit plantations and the local riverside communities. We cross the Chao Phraya River to Ko Kret where we cycle around the island enjoying its peaceful scenery and car free roads. We finish the cycling by having a great Thai lunch overlooking the river.
Cycle Tour Ko Kret
08:30 – 09:00
Pick up from hotels
09:00 – 09:45
Drive from Bangkok to Wat Ko Kriang for the start of the ride
09:45 – 11:15
Ride on quiet back roads through the rice fields and unique villages of Buang Bua Thong to Wat Toae (10Km)
11:15 – 11:30
Cross the Chao Phraya to Ko Kret island
11:30 – 12:30
Cruise around Ko Kret Island, visiting a plantation and museum (5km)
12:30 – 13:30
Have lunch at a riverside restaurant
13:30 – 15:00
Cross over the river to Wat Klang Kret and return by Minibus to Bangkok.
- 08:30 –15:00
- Transportation from/to hotels in Bangkok.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Bike and Helmet hire for the day.
- All water and snacks whilst riding.
- Accident Insurance.
- Boat trip.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Fact & Figures
- Total Distance: 22km
- Number of Days : Full day
- Road Surface : This tour follows a mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads, and canal paths. No technical ability is required.
- Group : Minimum 2
- Staff : Each tour is led by at least one fully-trained English-speaking tour guide
- Food : Lunch is a delicious Thai lunch. Soft drinks, water and fruit are available all day
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556