Kanchanaburi Cycling Tour
Cycling Tours near Bangkok
Starting in Bangkok, we first visit the sites of Kanchanaburi Town before taking the Death Railway to Kraset caves. After lunch we start our riding at Prasat Muang Sing a Khmer temple that dates back to the Angkorian period of the 12th Century. Enjoying an afternoon riding through stunning countryside, small Thai villages and teak plantations. Day 2 is spent riding great jungle trails and red laterite roads to our jungle style lodge by the Kwai Noi river. The final day we ride through jungle to the river where we cross and visit Hellfire Pass. We continue the riding and have lunch before driving back to Bangkok via Kanchanaburi.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Fact & Figures
- Total Distance : Approx. 115km
- Number of Days : One full day and two good half days of riding
- Road Surface : A mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads, and off-road trails. There are no technical sections but some off-road experience would be an advantage
- Support : One or two 8-seat air-conditioned minibuses fitted with two-way radio and specially converted to take bikes and bikers.
- Group : Minimum 2
- Staff : Each tour is led by at least one fully-trained English speaking tour guide.
- Accommodation : 1 night Pungwaan Resort. 1 night at River Kwai Resotel. Both hotels have en suite facilities and a/c. Both hotels have charm and local character.
- Food : Full board from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on Day 3. Soft drinks, water and fruit are available all day while cycling.