Floating Market Cycling Tour
Bangkok Cycling Tours
Damnoen Saduak is renowned for its colourful floating market, but there's the other side of Damnoen Saduak – on land – that also awaits discovery. This bicycle tour combines the delightful floating market experience with the charms of rural communities along the Mae Klong River Delta, an area abounds with bamboo groves, fruit orchards and sugar palm plantations.
Starting with a long tail boat journey through Damnoen Saduak’s maze of khlongs, brimming with vendors’ boats offering everything from freshly cut flowers to ‘boat noodles’ and sizzling barbecued meat skewers.
Upon arrival at a riverside temple, you will embark on a bicycle journey through the quiet back roads, passing through a community of quaint wooden shops and rustic countryside scenery fringing the khlongs. Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant on the bank of the Mae Klong.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance