Bangkok Countryside Cycling Tour
Bangkok Cycling Tours
Our one day tour takes you out of Bangkok and back into the Thailand of old. The guests will be picked up from their hotels. The ride starts at the Kamalulislam mosque, the hub of the local Muslim community. Riding along the canals, you will glimpse the harmonious lifestyles of Thai families, as well as seeing fish farms, working rice mills, traditional Thai wooden houses and a traditional medicine shop.
We visit the bizarre temple of Phurt Udom Pol where we have chance to visit Buddhist heaven and hell while waiting for lunch. We continue our cycling for another 10km to the old market town of Nong Chock. We then trade bikes for boats and complete the journey with a river cruise down the Saen Seab canal back to the mosque.
Cycle Tour Bangkok Countryside
07:00 – 07:30
Pick up From hotels
07:30 – 08:45
Drive from Bangkok arriving at Kamalulislam Mosque for start of ride
08:45 – 09:00
Relax in the Mosque Gardens or visit the museum
09:00 – 12:00
Ride into the heart of the countryside and stop at Phourt Udom Pol (30Km)
12:00 – 13:00
Have Lunch at Phurt Udom Pol
13:00 – 14:00
Ride to old market town of Nong Chock (40km)
14:00 – 15:15
Meet Boat and cruise down the Sean Saeb canal back to the Kamalulislam Mosque.
15:15 – 15:30
Transfer to bus
15:30 – 17:00
Drive back to Bangkok and drop off at hotel
Bangkok Countryside Biking Tourfrom THB2,850Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Child Price same adults price.
- Transportation from/to hotels in Bangkok.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Bike and Helmet hire for the day.
- All water and snacks whilst riding.
- Accident Insurance.
- Boat trip.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Fact & Figures
- Total Distance: 40km
- Number of Days: Half day
- Road Surface: This tour follows a mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads, and canal paths. No technical ability is required.
- Group: Minimum 2
- Staff: Each tour is led by at least one fully-trained English speaking tour guide.
- Food: Lunch is a delicious Thai lunch. Soft drinks, water and fruit are available all day.
View Kamalulislam Mosque in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556