Bangkok Countryside Cycling Tour
Bangkok Cycling Tours
Our one day tour takes you out of Bangkok and back into the Thailand of old. The guests will be picked up from their hotels. The ride starts at the Kamalulislam mosque, the hub of the local Muslim community. Riding along the canals, you will glimpse the harmonious lifestyles of Thai families, as well as seeing fish farms, working rice mills, traditional Thai wooden houses and a traditional medicine shop.
We visit the bizarre temple of Phurt Udom Pol where we have chance to visit Buddhist heaven and hell while waiting for lunch. We continue our cycling for another 10km to the old market town of Nong Chock. We then trade bikes for boats and complete the journey with a river cruise down the Saen Seab canal back to the mosque.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer