Cycle Tour Chinatown
Bangkok Cycling Tours
If you are looking for a little adventure and something that delves deeper into Bangkok’s historic roots and charming riverside cultures, this half-day tour is for you. Get to know Bangkok’s vibrant Chinatown and its communities of Chinese descents, whose ancestors migrated from southern China in the early 19th Century.
Then explore the other side of the Chao Phraya River, where you will learn about the history of Thonburi – the first capital of the Rattanakosin Period, before King Rama I moved the capital across the river to The Grand Palace. Here, you will hit some of the more popular Bangkok landmarks – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and Royal Barges Museum – and also go off the beaten path to discover some of the lesser known sites, such as the Santa Cruz Church, old Portuguese community, and the lovely Princess Mother Memorial Park and Museum.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer