4 Days/ 3 Nights Central Thailand Cycling Tour
Bangkok Cycling Tours
Starting in Bangkok, this journey takes in the Floating Market, the Bridge over the River Kwai and the temples of Ayutthaya. We drive to the floating market of Damnoen Saduak before a longtail boat brings us to our starting point at a riverside temple. Riding quiet trails through plantations, we visit several temples including Wat Amphawan Chetiyaram, and enjoy a riverside lunch. After some easy cycling we return to the floating market and transfer to the resort in Kanchanaburi for the end of the first day. Day 2 explores the splendours of Kanchanaburi: the Bridge over the River Kwai, Wat Prasat Muang Singh, the Death Railway and the Kraset Caves are visited in between riding through the countryside and teak plantations.
We spend a little more time in the wonderfully scenic Kanchanaburi province as we ride from the hotel out into the countryside, before finishing at Sai Yok Noi waterfall where we have time for a short swim before we head towards Ayutthaya via Suphanburi and discover temples of the ancient capital such as Wat Phra Mahathat, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol and Wat Phra Sri Sanphet. Our final day offers you an optional early offers tour to the fresh market and giving monks food. After enjoying breakfast, we explore various temples and the summer palace in Bang-Pa In and transfer back to Bangkok.
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.
Fact & Figures:
- Total Distance: Approx. 124 km
- Number of Days: 4 half days of riding
- Road Surface: A mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads. There is no technical riding so suitable for everyone.
- Group: Minimum 2
- Staff: Each tour is led by at least one local fully-trained English speaking tour guide.
- Accommodation: 2 nights at riverside hotel, Royal River Kwai and Pung Waan Resort. 1 night at Krungsri River hotel. Both hotels have en suite facilities and a/c and swimming pools. Both hotels have charm and local character.
- Food: Full board from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on Day 4. Soft drinks, water and fruit are available all day while cycling.