Cycle Tour South Central Coast 3 Days / 2 Nights
3 Days / 2 Nights : start from THB 11,830
Starting from your hotel in Bangkok we take start the journey south with a visit to one of Thailand more popular sights – the floating market. We have a chance to have a look around before we head of through the maze of canals in a long tail boat that make this area so interesting. We ride the back roads through, alongside plantations that provide a wide array of produce before eventually arriving at our charming hotel on the banks of the canal.
Our second day really takes us of the beaten path into the countryside that separates Burma from Thailand. This beautiful area is a joy to ride in as we pass by Keang Krachan lake and we take small back roads and trails all the way to the hotel. Our final day is a great ride as we now head to the beach just south of Huan Hin. After a great ride taking in the beach and local fishing villages and lunch at a local restaurant overlooking the sea we drop you at your venue of choice – Pranburi, Hua Hin or BangkokRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.