Cycle Tour South Central Coast 3 Days / 2 Nights
3 Days / 2 Nights : start from THB 11,830
Starting from your hotel in Bangkok we take start the journey south with a visit to one of Thailand more popular sights – the floating market. We have a chance to have a look around before we head of through the maze of canals in a long tail boat that make this area so interesting. We ride the back roads through, alongside plantations that provide a wide array of produce before eventually arriving at our charming hotel on the banks of the canal.
Our second day really takes us of the beaten path into the countryside that separates Burma from Thailand. This beautiful area is a joy to ride in as we pass by Keang Krachan lake and we take small back roads and trails all the way to the hotel. Our final day is a great ride as we now head to the beach just south of Huan Hin. After a great ride taking in the beach and local fishing villages and lunch at a local restaurant overlooking the sea we drop you at your venue of choice – Pranburi, Hua Hin or BangkokRead More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.