Cycle Tour to Bangkok Jungle
Bangkok Cycling Tours
Our half day trip explores the green heart of Bangkok: Bang Ka Jao. Close to Bangkok, this small green area has a unique style of waterways and small roads. We pass temples, local markets and Thai houses and see communities that live and work here. We can offer a private pick up (additional cost) or we can meet at the pre-arranged meeting point, we then ride to Bang Ka Jao and ride along minor roads, pathways, through alleys, temples, gardens and tropical jungle.
See our full review here or scroll down to directly book the tour directly with us!
Cycle Tour Bangkok Jungle
12:00 – 13:00
Pick up by minivan transfer to Bang Ka Jao.
13:00 – 16:30
Cycle through local communities passing villages, schools, temples and a floating market.
16:30 – 16:30
Drop off by minivan.
Half Day Cycle Tour Bangkok Jungle
(Meet at Flow House)from THB1,140Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Cycling tour accept child between 05 - 11 years old.Exclude transfer from/to Hotels
- 12:00 - 16:30
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Bike and Helmet hire for the day.
- All water and snacks whilst riding.
- Accident Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Fact & Figures
- Meeting point: We meet outside Flow House in A-Square between Sukhumvit Soi 24 and 26.
- Total Distance: 25km
- Number of Days: Half day
- Road Surface: This tour follows a mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads, and many canal paths. Some technical ability is required.
- Group: Minimum 2
- Staff: Each tour is led by at least one fully-trained English speaking tour guide.
- Refreshments: Water is available at water stops.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556