Bangkok Clubbing Guide
Clubbing in Bangkok is legendary and yet there’s always something new to discover! For every club that has run its course, two new venues open up to much fanfare, with ever more elaborate scope and design. There is a growing sophistication to Bangkok, and it is now possible to get the best of the world’s electronic music scene right here, right now... and thanks to the swathes of tourists who have no thought for work the next day, every night is party night!
Nightclubs in Bangkok are as varied as the nationalities of the guests who frequent them. Most places are fairly relaxed and don’t impose a strict dress code, although some establishments don't like to see flip flops or shorts, and require ID. Make sure you find out before to avoid disappointment..
The following guide has all you need to keep abreast of the scenes comings and goings: what's on, regular club nights, all the best clubsRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Other Clubs in Bangkok