Bangkok Clubbing Guide
Clubbing in Bangkok is legendary and yet there’s always something new to discover! For every club that has run its course, two new venues open up to much fanfare, with ever more elaborate scope and design. There is a growing sophistication to Bangkok, and it is now possible to get the best of the world’s electronic music scene right here, right now... and thanks to the swathes of tourists who have no thought for work the next day, every night is party night!
Nightclubs in Bangkok are as varied as the nationalities of the guests who frequent them. Most places are fairly relaxed and don’t impose a strict dress code, although some establishments don't like to see flip flops or shorts, and require ID. Make sure you find out before to avoid disappointment..
The following guide has all you need to keep abreast of the scenes comings and goings: what's on, regular club nights, all the best clubsRead More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Other Clubs in Bangkok