Bangkok Clubbing Guide
Clubbing in Bangkok is legendary and yet there’s always something new to discover! For every club that has run its course, two new venues open up to much fanfare, with ever more elaborate scope and design. There is a growing sophistication to Bangkok, and it is now possible to get the best of the world’s electronic music scene right here, right now... and thanks to the swathes of tourists who have no thought for work the next day, every night is party night!
Nightclubs in Bangkok are as varied as the nationalities of the guests who frequent them. Most places are fairly relaxed and don’t impose a strict dress code, although some establishments don't like to see flip flops or shorts, and require ID. Make sure you find out before to avoid disappointment..
The following guide has all you need to keep abreast of the scenes comings and goings: what's on, regular club nights, all the best clubsRead More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Other Clubs in Bangkok