City Discovery Tours
Built from precious golden teak, this former royal residence of King Rama V is perhaps the finest example of late 19th Century architecture, which fuses Europe’s neoclassical style with traditional Thai motifs and architecture, and early 20th Century modernisation.
The stately building, tucked away on a lovely, landscaped garden set within the expansive ground of Dusit Park, has two right-angled wings and the signature four-storey octagonal section where the King once resided.
Here, you will be transported back in time and gain a rare insight into the lifestyle of royalty, as you are guided through the interiors which showcase heavy European and Victorian influences. Although fewer than half of the 81 rooms are open to public, those that are accessible are elaborately decked out with the King’s private collections of art, antique and royal artifacts.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance