City Discovery Tours
Built from precious golden teak, this former royal residence of King Rama V is perhaps the finest example of late 19th Century architecture, which fuses Europe’s neoclassical style with traditional Thai motifs and architecture, and early 20th Century modernisation.
The stately building, tucked away on a lovely, landscaped garden set within the expansive ground of Dusit Park, has two right-angled wings and the signature four-storey octagonal section where the King once resided.
Here, you will be transported back in time and gain a rare insight into the lifestyle of royalty, as you are guided through the interiors which showcase heavy European and Victorian influences. Although fewer than half of the 81 rooms are open to public, those that are accessible are elaborately decked out with the King’s private collections of art, antique and royal artifacts.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour