City Discovery Tours
Built from precious golden teak, this former royal residence of King Rama V is perhaps the finest example of late 19th Century architecture, which fuses Europe’s neoclassical style with traditional Thai motifs and architecture, and early 20th Century modernisation.
The stately building, tucked away on a lovely, landscaped garden set within the expansive ground of Dusit Park, has two right-angled wings and the signature four-storey octagonal section where the King once resided.
Here, you will be transported back in time and gain a rare insight into the lifestyle of royalty, as you are guided through the interiors which showcase heavy European and Victorian influences. Although fewer than half of the 81 rooms are open to public, those that are accessible are elaborately decked out with the King’s private collections of art, antique and royal artifacts.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer