Bangkok By Rickshaw & Hiking
City Discovery Tours
Drawn away from the city, you’ll be surprised at what you encounter on this half-day trip. You’ll visit a local temple and slum community, before taking a long-tail boat ride across the Chao Phraya and entering a dense jungle of banana, mango, papaya and coconut trees.
After a traditional Thai lunch you’ll continue onward, only now aboard a ‘samlor’ or Thai rickshaw. Finally, rounding off this eye-opening jaunt is a cycle through one of the greenest parts of Bangkok.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.