Bangkok By Rickshaw & Hiking
City Discovery Tours
Drawn away from the city, you’ll be surprised at what you encounter on this half-day trip. You’ll visit a local temple and slum community, before taking a long-tail boat ride across the Chao Phraya and entering a dense jungle of banana, mango, papaya and coconut trees.
After a traditional Thai lunch you’ll continue onward, only now aboard a ‘samlor’ or Thai rickshaw. Finally, rounding off this eye-opening jaunt is a cycle through one of the greenest parts of Bangkok.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.