Bangkok Flower Market & Chinatown
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
Colourful, captivating and engaging are the three words that sum up this half-day tour to visit Bangkok’s Chinatown and Pak Khlong Flower Market. Locally known as Yaowaraj, Chinatown is home to one of the most dynamic and vibrant commercial districts in Bangkok.
The 1.5-km long main thoroughfare, and its maze of narrow sois (sub-streets), is filled with row shop-houses selling all sorts of products and ware, from gold shops, traditional Chinese medicine shops and street-side amulet stalls to fruit stands, gourmet Chinese eatery and seafood. There’s only a few places in Bangkok that match its level of energy and vibrancy.
Close to Chinatown, Pak Khlong Flower Market is the biggest fresh flower market in the city. This is where flower traders from all over the country convene at the wee hours of each day to unload their freshly cut blossoms in bulk.
The kaleidoscope of bright, blooming colours, coupled with a symphony of fragrant smells, from roses, daisies, chrysanthemums, indigenous orchids, and many more, is just amazing. The earlier you arrive on scene, the better, as market seems to wind down soon after the first few morning hours.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.