Bangkok Flower Market & Chinatown
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
Colourful, captivating and engaging are the three words that sum up this half-day tour to visit Bangkok’s Chinatown and Pak Khlong Flower Market. Locally known as Yaowaraj, Chinatown is home to one of the most dynamic and vibrant commercial districts in Bangkok.
The 1.5-km long main thoroughfare, and its maze of narrow sois (sub-streets), is filled with row shop-houses selling all sorts of products and ware, from gold shops, traditional Chinese medicine shops and street-side amulet stalls to fruit stands, gourmet Chinese eatery and seafood. There’s only a few places in Bangkok that match its level of energy and vibrancy.
Close to Chinatown, Pak Khlong Flower Market is the biggest fresh flower market in the city. This is where flower traders from all over the country convene at the wee hours of each day to unload their freshly cut blossoms in bulk.
The kaleidoscope of bright, blooming colours, coupled with a symphony of fragrant smells, from roses, daisies, chrysanthemums, indigenous orchids, and many more, is just amazing. The earlier you arrive on scene, the better, as market seems to wind down soon after the first few morning hours.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.