Bangkok Canals Tour
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
Bangkok's charming riverside is brimming with stories to tell. On this morning tour, a long-tailed speedboat whisks you down the Chao Phraya River and canals (khlongs) of Thonburi – the original site where Bangkok was founded, before King Rama I moved the capital's epicentre across the river to the Rattanakosin Island.
Immerse yourself in the picturesque riverside scenery, as you drift past stilted wooden homes, 'floating kitchens', mobile shops, colonial mansions and all kinds of colourful culture along the riverfront, before stopping at the enchanting Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun).
The trip passes the Royal Barges Museum, housing the eight elaborately decked longboats used in the highly ceremonial and rare Royal Barge Procession. With the combined tour, experience the above plus a trip to the Grand Palace, which reveals the splendour of early Rattanakosin architecture as well as Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew).
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer