This private tour offers you the chance to discover two of Thailand's most treasured landmarks. The first is a majestic palace of golden spires and the former home of Thai royalty, The Grand Palace. Inside its 61-acre complex, you'll encounter what is undoubtedly one of the wonders of the world, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew).
This tour also takes you to see the highly revered Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho. This large temple is credited as being Thailand’s first university, where knowledge of Thai massage and Ayurvedic medicine was collected and taught. Both sites house an incredible variety of cultural and religious artefacts. The tour lasts around four hours and comes with private pickup and drop-off to and from your hotel.
Highlights of this tour:
- Explore The Grand Palace, Thailand's largest royal home
- Visit Wat Phra Kaew, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Explore Wat Pho: home of the world-famous Reclining Buddha
- Private transport for you and your group only
- Local English-speaking guide
- 4 hour tour