Chinatown Street Food Discovery Tour by Night
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
Chinatown is Bangkok’s most vibrant food heaven and every night Yaowarat Street that runs through the district is filled with stalls serving Thai-Chinese delicacies. Some of these modest looking restaurants serve food good enough to draw customers from all over this giant city and supply some of the most renowned fine-dining restaurants.
A trip through Chinatown appeals to all your senses but it can be difficult to discover the true gems it has to offer when surrounded by such a hive of activity. With the Chinatown Night Foodie Walk and Culture Tour you will get to eat at the best of the best restaurants as well meet the local personalities, visit ornate temples and other places of interest that only locals know.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.