Chinatown Street Food Discovery Tour by Night
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
Chinatown is Bangkok’s most vibrant food heaven and every night Yaowarat Street that runs through the district is filled with stalls serving Thai-Chinese delicacies. Some of these modest looking restaurants serve food good enough to draw customers from all over this giant city and supply some of the most renowned fine-dining restaurants.
A trip through Chinatown appeals to all your senses but it can be difficult to discover the true gems it has to offer when surrounded by such a hive of activity. With the Chinatown Night Foodie Walk and Culture Tour you will get to eat at the best of the best restaurants as well meet the local personalities, visit ornate temples and other places of interest that only locals know.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.