Ancient City Samut Prakan
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
The Ancient City's beautifully landscaped gardens mimic the shape of Thailand, and feature replicas of the county's most significant landmarks and monuments. Each of the ovser 116 structures is in their proper geographic position, and include palaces, bell towers, pavilions, temples, halls, floating markets, Buddha images and shrines.
There are also displays of artifacts and antiques, including rural arts, ancient tools, and hunting equipment - evidence of the long-term survival of a native culture.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.