Ancient City Samut Prakan
Bangkok City Discovery Tours
The Ancient City's beautifully landscaped gardens mimic the shape of Thailand, and feature replicas of the county's most significant landmarks and monuments. Each of the ovser 116 structures is in their proper geographic position, and include palaces, bell towers, pavilions, temples, halls, floating markets, Buddha images and shrines.
There are also displays of artifacts and antiques, including rural arts, ancient tools, and hunting equipment - evidence of the long-term survival of a native culture.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.