Chatuchak Weekend Market
Chatuchak Weekend Market is home to more than 8,000 market stalls that are spread over more than 14 hectares. Once only popular among wholesalers and traders, it has eventually reached landmark status as a must-visit place for visitors to the Thai capital. The market’s sheer size and diverse collections of merchandise will bring any seasoned shoppers Read More...
- Opening Hours: Friday from 6pm to midnight, Saturday–Sunday from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Chatuchak Park, Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Or Tor Kor Market
Or Tor Kor Market is a nice place to stroll around, whether you're just browsing, taking photos, or doing some grocery shopping. Fresh, large-sized fruit of all types and varieties is what it's mostly known for, but you'll also find a wide range of vegetables, seafood, pre-cut meats and flowers. Thai sweets are also plentiful, whether Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 8pm
- Location: 101, Phahonyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- How to get there: Take the MRT subway to Kamphaeng Phet station. Exit number three, and you're in the market.
Papaya Design Furniture & Studio
Papaya Design Furniture & Studio occupies a warehouse in the suburbs of Bangkok. The entrance is small and resembles a workshop cluttered with junk and some workers chit-chatting while fixing unidentified pieces of unidentified junk. Some of the genuine vintage items on display are not for sale, while those that are may not come with a Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6.30pm
- Location: 306/1 Soi Lat Phrao 55/2 Lat Phrao Rd, Phlabphla, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310
- Tel: +66 (0)2 539 8220
Rot Fai Market
Rot Fai Market (or Talad Rod Fai Train Night Market) in Bangkok is an authentic open-air bazaar selling an incredible array of vintage collectables and memorabilia from yesteryear, from antique furniture to hippy fashion and Mao kitsch. With 3 sections to this huge market space, there are also many traders selling modern fashion and apparel more Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Sunday from 5pm to 1am (closed from Mondays to Wednesdays)
- Location: 51 Srinagarindra Road, Nong Bon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 827 5885
Union Mall Bangkok
Union Mall Bangkok mostly caters for a younger crowd, mainly university students, office workers, and those who find Central Lad Prao too expensive and Chatuchak Weekend Market too hot. This shopping mall stands 8 storeys tall and has over 1,000 retail shops. You can also find an international food court, fast food chains, entertainment areas, a fitness centre and a supermarket. From 5pm onwards, the mall has an open-air market that sells clothes, bags, shoes, and fashion accessories at affordable prices.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
- Location: 54 Soi Lat Phrao, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 512 5000