Everything you Need to Know about Chatuchak
The Chatuchak area acquired its name from the large public park of the same name. However, the area is best known for the largest market in Asia, the Chatuchak Weekend Market. Chatuchak also provides a convenient gateway to other areas in the north of Bangkok, such as Vipawadee Rangsit, Ladprao and Saphan Kwai.
Popular with locals and visitors the large parks in Chatuchak attract many families and those looking for a convenient escape from downtown Bangkok. What's more, a multitude of transport options make Chatuchak very easy to access, thanks to the MRT Underground Station at Chatuchak Park, the northern terminal station of the BTS Skytrain called Mo Chit, and a countless number of bus lines.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer