Thong Lo BTS Station (Thonglor)(E6)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Thong Lo BTS Station
Thong Lo – or Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55) – is the meeting ground for Bangkok’s young, urban and chic types. It has a fascinating line-up of outdoor boutique malls as well as concept restaurants and bars. But the real action begins after sundown, as the hip and well-to-do crowd descends on Thonglor for a fun and intoxicating night out.
The main action happens around Thonglor Soi 10, with clubs like Muse, Demo, Funky Villa, Eskobar and Nang Len all packed-out most nights after 22:30. For a slightly more chilled out scene, recommended venues include the uber-cool Iron Fairies and Fat Gutz, as well as Octave rooftop bar and the quirky WTF cafe. There is also some superb street food to be had on Soi 38 and some critically acclaimed restaurants dotted around the Thonlor area too. All of these recommendations, as well as the best hotels around Thonglor BTS Station, can be found below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer