BTS Surasak (S5)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near BTS Surasak
Surasak BTS Station, surrounded by low-key North Sathorn neighbourhoods, comes in handy for those working at nearby offices or staying at one of the serviced residences. The main highlights of Surasak include Blue Elephant restaurant, Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple and Kathmandu Photo Gallery.
Surasak BTS Station also has a couple of noteworthy shopping options nearby, including Bangkok Jewellery Avenue and Bangkok Fashion Outlet. There is also an excellent rooftop bar at Mode Sathorn Hotel which offers some great views over the Central Business District. The Chao Phraya River is also just one stop away from Surasak BTS Station, although Saphan Taksin station (one stop away) is closer.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Surasak BTS