Siam BTS Station (Central Station)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Siam BTS Station
The epicentre of all things hip, fashionable and trendy, Siam is your gateway to Bangkok’s most-happening shopping, dining and entertainment scene. Discover an array of megamalls, cutting-edge cinemas and world-class attractions right at the station’s doorstep. The main malls close Siam BTS Station include Siam Paragon, Siam Centre and Siam Square One, whilst Central World and MBK Shopping centre are both around 5 minutes’ walk away.
Siam BTS Station is one of Bangkok’s busiest stations; not only does it serve as a hub for those wanting to access the city’s main malls, but it also connects both the Silom and Sukhumvit BTS Lines. The station, therefore, is one of the largest in Bangkok, with two separate levels to cater for the two adjoining lines.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of BTS Siam