BTS Saphan Taksin (S6)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near BTS Saphan Taksin
BTS Saphan Taksin, the last station before crossing over the Chao Phraya River, connects with the Chao Phraya Express Boat at the Sathorn Pier, as well as the many shuttle boats that connect many of the top riverside hotels to the Skytrain line. It is the perfect launching point for exploring the riverside on both the Bangkok and Thonburi sides.
One of the main landmarks at Saphan Taksin BTS Station is the Lebua State Tower. As well as a hotel, this iconic building is home to Bangkok’s most famous rooftop bar (Lebua Sky Bar) as well as several fine dining options such as the world-famous Sirocco restaurant. Bangkok’s only Shangri-La hotel is also at Saphan Taksin BTS Station, which looks out onto the river. Shopping options here aren’t particularly extensive, although there is a big Robinsons Store, while the nearby River City mall can be accessed by taking a free shuttle boat north up the river from Sathorn Pier.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Saphan Taksin BTS Area